Many scholarship programs require you to submit an essay as part of the application process and essays take time to write, so be sure to plan ahead. Also, many scholarships require recommendations. As a general rule, you should ask for recommendations at least four weeks in advance from the date that your scholarship application is due. Therefore, if you plan ahead, you increase your odds of winning a scholarship!
- SuperCollege (www.supercollege.com)
- moolahSPOT (www.moolahspot.com)
- Sallie Mae (www.salliemae.com/scholarships)
- Fastweb (www.fastweb.com)
- Careers and Colleges (www.careersandcolleges.com)
- Scholarships.com (www.scholarships.com)
- The College Board (www.collegeboard.com)
- AdventuresinEducation (www.adventuresineducation.org)
- CollegeNet (www.collegenet.com)
Scholarship Directories: (Available in the library)
Becoming a member of a Professional Association offers many career opportunities including access to professional scholarships.
Business Office Specialist:
Medical Office Administration: